- 1/3 tsp Saffron threads
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp parmesan fresh cheese
- 1/5 cup butter
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 garlic, diced
- 1 cup risotto
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5-10 sliced pistachio
- 5-10 sliced Almond
1. Dissolve the butter into a saucepan and roast the onions inside until it becomes gold in color. Then add pepper and salt.
2. Add saffron, risotto, and beef broth. Let it boil until all the water dries off.
3. Add garlic, almond, parsley and pistachio before all the broth is gone.
4. Turn the heat off and then add Parmesan cheese and that’s it!