Ingredients: (Serves: 4 Persons)
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons corn flour
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
10 saffron strands
2 tablespoons chopped nuts( Pistachios, Almonds, Cashews)
1. Add saffron strands with 2 tbsp warm milk and set it aside for 15 minutes.
2. Add corn flour and 1/4 cup warm milk in a pan and mix it well. Make sure there are no lumps.
3. Add remaining milk in the pan with sugar and bring it to boil. Keep stirring.
4. Add saffron milk, mix well and cook it on low flame for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Keep stirring.
5. Cook and stir until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon. Remove from the flame and add cardamom powder and mix it well and keep it aside and let it cool down completely. Transfer the content in serving bowls.
6. Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve.