Its pain relieving attribute is among the most valuable asset. Its volatile compound safranol acts as a sedative and help cure toothaches.
• In the case of toothache, consume 1-2 strands of saffron directly or apply in the painful tooth.
• It’s sedative qualities make it ideal for teething babies and for those who need to improve their sleeping patterns.
• In case of body pain, add 5-10 strands in 1-liter water and take it to sip by sip for the whole day. It ultimately relieves pain.
• Dosages recommended as per health benefits are given above are mentioned according to several studies, data collection by various institutes, doctors or researchers and Google data.
• Please consult your doctor or medical practitioner before taking any dosage as mentioned above.
• Especially pregnant women, children or persons allergic to spices must consult the doctor before adding saffron into a daily routine.