– 1/3 tsp crushed threads of Saffron
– 0.5 lb scallops
– 1/4 cup butter
– a pinch of jalapeño pepper
– 3 diced garlics
– Soy sauce
– Chopped cilantro and parsley
– 1/2 Onion, thin sliced
– a pinch of ground ginger or powder
– a small lemon zest
– Salt and pepper as needed
1. Roast the peppers and onions in butter till the onions become gold-brownish. Afterwards, include all the spices mentioned above plus saffron.
2. Reduce the heat and then add scallops mixed with soy sauce. Then include all other ingredients and leave for 10-15 min.
3. Turn the heat off and add parsley, garlics and cilantro.
This dish is mostly enjoyed during the spring.